ChIP-Seq – Protein-DNA interaction studies
IonTorrent’s PGM enables a highly adaptive workflow allowing us to construct, sequence and align a high quality library from chromatin immune-precipitated DNA. The PGM workflow’s versatility provides outputs from 10Mb up to ≤ 1Gb, allowing us to accommodate your protein-DNA interaction study and provide you with the high quality data you need.
- Chromatin immunoprecipitated DNA, unlinked, and purified.
- Check quality by gel electrophoresis, or use an assay such as the Qubit, or a Bioanalyzer.
Sample Submission Guidelines
Consult your project manager for more specific instructions.
- From 10 ng up to 100 ng total input (Send ≥ 2X your desired input)
- Nuclease-free water ot 10 mM Tris, pH 7.5-8.5 to dilute samples.
- Samples may be sent on dry ice if desired. But cold-packs are sufficient in most cases.
What to Send
- Completed order form (click here to download)
- Sample(s) that meet or exceed the relevant “Sample Submission Guidelines” for the appropriate application type.
- Quantity / Quality data for your sample(s) (gel images, Bioanalyzer files etc…)
- If pooling amplicons, please indicate the mass concentration of each pooled amplicon.
- Payment, as discussed with your sales representative.
Library Construction (< 1 day) —> Templating on the IonTorrent OneTouch (From < 1 day to 3 days) —> Sequencing on the PGM (2 - 4hrs) —> Preliminary Data Analysis (2 - 4 hrs) —> Data sent to customer (as discussed)